- Click on the "Directory" link located under the Header Tabs
- In the box under "Search the Westlaw Directory:" type "AMBKRLJ" and click on the Search box
- This will bring up the American Bankruptcy Law Journal link as the only Search Result.
- Click on the American Bankruptcy Law Journal link
- Enter your search criteria in the Search Box.
- Make sure that you are on the "Search" tab and that "Sources" is clicked
- In the "Look for a Source" box goto "Area of Law" and click "Bankruptcy"
- On the right hand column of the "Look for a Source" box there will be a heading "Law Reviews and Journals"
- Under "Law Reviews and Journals" click on the "American Bankruptcy Law Journal" link
- Enter search terms in the box provided